Le premier forum français créé sur Justin Nozuka !

AccueilAccueil  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Justin dans la presse

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Ephemer
Criminal
Criminal

Féminin Nombre de messages : 485

MessageSujet: Re: Justin dans la presse   Sam 12 Avr - 15:34

Claire a écrit:
Ephemer a écrit:
Claire a écrit:
Sorry, oui je voulais dire OBJECTIF!!! J'me suis trompée en écrivant le message je voulais dire que c'était pas assez objectif... bref j'me suis emmêlé les pinceaux Embarassed
Ne te-serais tu pas encore emmêlé les pinceaux là geek ?
Alors ça faut que vous sachiez que c'est ma spécialité, je suis hyper tête en l'air Rolling Eyes
lol! No soucy !

(j'ai corrigé une énorme faute de frappe dans mon post)

Claire
Criminal
Criminal

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1254

MessageSujet: Re: Justin dans la presse   Dim 13 Avr - 1:02

Woooow horrible faute même! Enfin... pas si horrible puisque je l'avais même pas remarqué! ah ah ah

Blanchounette
Save me
Save me

Féminin Nombre de messages : 342

MessageSujet: Re: Justin dans la presse   Sam 26 Avr - 20:46

Coucou !!
Je ne savais pas trop où poster ça, et puis peut-être vous connaissez déjà cet article, mais au cas où ça pourra sûrement vous plaire et pis j'espère que ça aura sa place ici (sinon les criminals vous n'hésiterez pas à déplacer/supprimer mon post, hein?! merci)
C'est un vieil article mais bien écrit et on y apprend des petites choses...

Bill Bell (producteur) écrit un blog sur son myspace (http://www.myspace.com/billylupo) :

30 déc 2006

Justin Nozuka's CD is out on iTunes!!
Humeur actuelle : créativité

I've been so busy lately that I forgot to post about Justin's CD "Holly" which is now on iTunes.
This record, I'm extremely proud of. Justin is a talent that will be around for many years to come, I'm just happy I got to produce him for his first CD.
Here is his bio written by Karen Bliss :

He's been stuck in a cold dirty well, his life flashing before him. He's imagined his mischievous actions have led to a criminal charge and hiding out in Mexico. He's put himself in a neighbouring apartment to an abusive household. JUSTIN NOZUKA has quite an imagination and uses it to write gripping, soulful songs that belie his age.

On his debut full-length album, Holly, due out this fall, the 18-year-old Toronto-based singer-songwriter has fleshed out many of the songs he's been playing on acoustic guitar the past year for intimate audiences. Now, with recent opening slots for Ziggy Marley, Sam Roberts, Xavier Rudd, and The Philosopher Kings, he is poised to build his audience one fan at a time, impressing those with his engaging personality, ear-bending lyrics and a rugged soulful voice.

Two songs in particular truly stun the listener into wondering how a person still in his teens can spin such tales, and in a way that is fully formed and far from run-of-the-mill.

"Criminal" is a gripping, teeth-clenched acoustic rocker that could easily become a massive teen anthem.

The lyric is self-explanatory. Justin was hanging out with his buddies on the street, smoked pot for the first time, and for fun threw a bottle in the air, which smashed on the ground. The boys scattered. When he got home, paranoia took over and he envisioned the next morning a child playing and falling on the glass.

"I woke up and the guilt was gone/turned on the television screen /emergency / news team / little girl crying on the street / saying glass made my feet bleed...tell me, what am I gonna do?...I have no choice but to run / 'cause Im a criminal," he sings, leading into the catchy chorus.

In "Save Him", the stunning story chronicles the binding love of a couple whose public face is very different than what goes on behind closed doors. It is almost difficult to listen to and quite paralyzing for those five-and-a-half minutes.

"Deep at night I am awakened from my dreams / Next door, yelling cries mercy / she is begging 'Please. Dont end my life; youre all I need.'...She said, 'Save him, save him from the hand that he beats me on,'" Justin sings with conviction.
The album opens with the bluesy "Down In A Cold Dirty Well," an ominous acoustic song that Justin inexplicably wrote about falling down a well. "You're helpless. No one's ever gonna find you and you're thinking, 'I'm never gonna see my mom, my best friend, my brothers and sisters, the stars, you know what I mean?" he explains. "I'm never gonna see these things that everyday I take for granted.

"But it could also mean being in a terrible place in your life and nothing is gonna help you. For me, I wrote it actually as the story says, but my sister was like, "Oh, I thought you meant emotionally."

Not all Justin's songs are fiction, made up stories he has not experienced first-hand.

Love songs like the gorgeous "Golden Train", pained plea "Mr. Therapy Man" and starry breakthrough "After Tonight" are from the heart of a true romantic who has had his share of good and bad relationships. While love is an age-old theme, Justin's lyrics read like poetry, as if he's the first person to ever express such things.

"How can I look at the moon, when I know that moon shines upon you / through that window in your room," he sings in the heartbreaking lament "Supposed To Grow Old" and "It seems like just yesterday / when you stole my breath away / you walked into my life / you completed my soul," he sings in "I'm In Peace."

Then theres a love song that many teens would shy away from expressing, "Oh Momma," written for his mother, Holly, after whom he titled the album.

"We've all been through a lot in our family and my mom, she's always stuck there and shes been taking care of all of us. Without her, we'd all been dead," Justin laughs, speaking of himself and his four brothers and two sisters. "She provided us with everything and at the end of the day she's the reason why I'm here and I just love her."

"That song is me just telling her 'Thank you so much.'" She's been through so much in her life and I think she's happy because everybody has grown up to be great people, all my brothers and sisters. Nobody's crazy; nobody's messed up."

Born in New York to a Japanese-born father and Canadian-born mother, Justin moved to Canada at age 8 with his mother and siblings after his parents' divorce. He attended St. Andrews College, a boarding school in Aurora, ON, where he learned to play guitar in grade 8 from his Mexican friends and began writing songs at age 12. He also appeared in two musicals, which ingrained in him his love of performing. "I loved the rush," he remembers.

The next year, he switched to Toronto's Etobicoke School Of Arts, a very different kind of public school where he could properly develop his musical skills. He has never been in a rock band, but used to sing in an R&B group with his brothers. It was in 2005, while attending a four-day songwriting workshop at Humber College, that he met a couple of established Canadian artists that would introduce him to key people in the music industry.
Jacksoul's Haydain Neale, one of the artists who led the workshop, gave him a free demo session, which yielded one of two co-writes on the album, "After Tonight," a near-finished song he brought to Haydain and they worked on it together. It is now the most popular track on his MySpace site and a crowd favorite. It recently took top spot in a vote-for competition on BMI's web site.

The other co-write is with a local songwriter Pete Cugno, who also attended the workshop and helped with "If I Gave You My Life."

But the main person from the workshop who got things rolling for Justin was singer Damhnait Doyle of Shaye (she guests on "If I Gave You My Life"), who told Allan Reid, senior vice-president of A&R at Universal Music Canada, about him. After coming to see Justin's very first solo show at Mitzi's Sister in Toronto, he offered to fund some demos ("no strings attached," says Justin) with producer Bill Bell (Shaye). Those initial demos led to Bill doing the whole album. "He was just very organic," says Justin of Bill's approach. "We tried things. Some stuff didn't work; a lot of the stuff did. We just fooled around basically and just let it happen smoothly. We didn't rush into it. We were both open. He doesn't take too much control, but he takes enough. At the end of the day, he was like, 'This is your song. I want you to be happy with it.'"

"Mr. Therapy Man" underwent a complete change, he says. "Before, we were playing with acoustic guitar and the band was all in and Bill started stripping it away and he took a ukulele and played the chords so it wasn't as loud but it still had that edge, and then he put in the horn and the slide guitar."

"For 'Save Him', we didn't want so much stuff in there. It doesn't get as crazy with the production and the main reason for that was to get the lyrics across."

Justin has one year left before he graduates from the Etobicoke School of Arts, but it's the type of school that encourages and supports his music career. He has started playing as much as possible, club gigs, festivals, colleges, anywhere he can. I want to start touring, gaining experience in playing in other places other than Toronto. "I want to see what the vibe is like."

By Karen Bliss

Please check him out at http://www.myspace.com/justinnozuka
You'll be blown away.
Bill.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.myspace.com/keeponhoping
nanie
Golden Fan
Golden Fan

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1013

MessageSujet: Re: Justin dans la presse   Dim 27 Avr - 15:28

Merciii j'avais jamais vu cet article avant Smile et moi qui pensait que mon niveau en anglais était bof.. bah j'ai quasi tout compri mouton

ah et j'en profite pour dire ( au cas où vous ne seriez pas au courant ) que le magazine Full of Sound voudrait faire un article sur Justin N dans leur rubrique 'Communauté' et ils cherchent des fans pour écrire un article disant comment ils l'ont découvert, pourquoi ils l'aiment, etc etc (j'ai vu ça dans un commentaire sur le myspace du forum)

voili voilou

Dernière édition par Nanie le Dim 27 Avr - 15:40, édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.myspace.com/naniie974
Claire
Criminal
Criminal

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1254

MessageSujet: Re: Justin dans la presse   Dim 27 Avr - 15:32

Blanche: ah oui j'avais déjà lu cet article, je sais plus où d'ailleurs...

Merci Nanie j'avais pas pensé à regarder les commentaires sur le myspace du forum... Je leur ai écrit pour leur dire que j'étais ok d'y participer à leur projet Very Happy

nanie
Golden Fan
Golden Fan

MessageSujet: Re: Justin dans la presse   Dim 27 Avr - 15:42

Smile moi ca y est j'leur ai déjà envoyer mon truc HiHi
'fin bon j'ai raconter ma vie comme d''habitude Rolling Eyes
little_nini
Criminal
Criminal

Féminin Nombre de messages : 2124

MessageSujet: Re: Justin dans la presse   Dim 27 Avr - 23:11

Perso je sais pas trop quoi écrire parce que je sais pas faire court (j'imagine que ça vous surprend pas lol)

MODERATRICE
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.myspace.com/jen_mey
siham NOZUKA
Seasons change
Seasons change

Féminin Nombre de messages : 621

MessageSujet: Re: Justin dans la presse   Jeu 27 Nov - 21:28

petit article de justin nozuka sur la page de nrj :

Justin Nokuza : la nouvelle voix d'outre-Atlantique
21/11/2008 - 15h00

Un prénom américain, un nom japonais, une naissance à New York et une adolescence à Toronto où il apprit la guitare avec des amis mexicains : du haut de ses vingt ans, Justin Nokuza semble posséder certaines prédispositions au brassage, aux mélanges culturels.

Cocktail de soul, R'n'B, blues et pop, le son de Nokuza, porté par des guitares acoustiques efficaces et une voix enivrante, rappelle Ben Harper ou encore Lauryn Hill.

Citation :
Une réédition de Holly, son premier album sorti 2007, sera disponible à partir du 12 janvier 2009
. Nommé ainsi en référence au prénom de sa mère, ce disque produit par le label Outcaste a été encensé par la critique, notamment en Grande-Bretagne.

On loue volontiers sa maturité, son humilité, son originalité et sa souplesse vocale. La ballade romantique After Tonight, son premier single, vient de faire son entrée sur les ondes de NRJ

alors qu'il est déjà dans les bacs.....
sa yeah, c'est partit justin est internationnal!

une photo de justin à "Keep A Child Alive" Black Ball
(présenté par alicia keys je crois bien)
nanie
Golden Fan
Golden Fan

MessageSujet: Re: Justin dans la presse   Ven 28 Nov - 15:19

siham NOZUKA a écrit:
Une réédition de Holly, son premier album sorti 2007, sera disponible à partir du 12 janvier 2009

y'aura de nouveaux sons dessus non?
bah.. pas grave je l'achèterai quand même!! happy
ou au pire jme le ferai offrir tongue
siham NOZUKA
Seasons change
Seasons change

MessageSujet: Re: Justin dans la presse   Ven 28 Nov - 21:13

je sais pas du tout si il y aura des nouveaux sons!!

on verra bien le 12 janvier!!!
nanie
Golden Fan
Golden Fan

MessageSujet: Re: Justin dans la presse   Sam 29 Nov - 5:50

ouep.. j'ai hâte happy
nelly
I fell in love with a voice

Féminin Nombre de messages : 28

MessageSujet: Re: Justin dans la presse   Mer 18 Fév - 23:16

voici un lien sur une petite interview
http://www.zikeo.com/pop-rock/273-justin-nozuka/
bonne lecture
candice1988
I love him more
I love him more

Féminin Nombre de messages : 147

MessageSujet: Re: Justin dans la presse   Mer 18 Fév - 23:41

merci !!

d'ailleur ça ma frapper dans une de ses réponse il dit que :

"Et en faisant des live en France, j'ai ressenti beaucoup de respect, et j'ai l'impression que les gens me comprennent, et comprennent ce que j'essaye de faire. Dans certains endroits, lorsque je chante, les gens continuent à parler pendant ma prestation, et ça je ne comprends pas ! Mais en France, on m'écoute vraiment lors de mes shows et je ressens vraiment de la chaleur"

et c est vrai que dans beaucoup de ses vidéos le public et vachement bruyant!!

Dernière édition par candice1988 le Mer 18 Fév - 23:51, édité 1 fois
nanie
Golden Fan
Golden Fan

MessageSujet: Re: Justin dans la presse   Mer 18 Fév - 23:47

Merci pour le lien =)

ah ben j'éspère qu'il reprendra une chanson de Ben Harper!! pourquoi pas Walk Away ... écoute
little_nini
Criminal
Criminal

MessageSujet: Re: Justin dans la presse   Jeu 19 Fév - 1:24

Bah pourquoi il aime pas les Jonas brothers ? lol

Sinon, j'aime bien quand le journaliste lui dit qu'il faudrait qu'il s'excuse auprès des Justin moches lol C'est tellement con !

MODERATRICE
lina88

Féminin Nombre de messages : 23

MessageSujet: Re: Justin dans la presse   Jeu 19 Fév - 1:47

Citation :
merci !!

d'ailleur ça ma frapper dans une de ses réponse il dit que :

"Et en faisant des live en France, j'ai ressenti beaucoup de respect, et j'ai l'impression que les gens me comprennent, et comprennent ce que j'essaye de faire. Dans certains endroits, lorsque je chante, les gens continuent à parler pendant ma prestation, et ça je ne comprends pas ! Mais en France, on m'écoute vraiment lors de mes shows et je ressens vraiment de la chaleur"

et c est vrai que dans beaucoup de ses vidéos le public et vachement bruyant!!

il le dit aussi au concert à Lyon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzyKgVnAhTA&feature=channel

la comparaison avec les jonas brother, il va y avoir droit encore longtemp Mad
nanie
Golden Fan
Golden Fan

MessageSujet: Re: Justin dans la presse   Jeu 19 Fév - 2:17

c'est quoi le rapport entre Justin Nozuka et les Jonas Brothers !?? xD
lina88

Féminin Nombre de messages : 23

MessageSujet: Re: Justin dans la presse   Jeu 19 Fév - 9:12

ils sont frères et se sont tous des artistes

mais c vrai qu'a part ça ils ont pas grand chose en commun Mad
et heureusement Razz
sarah

Féminin Nombre de messages : 17

MessageSujet: Re: Justin dans la presse   Jeu 19 Fév - 12:30

OOooOoOlala si il reprend du Ben Harper en avriiil je craque!!! Waw Justin qui reprend l'une de ces chansons sa serais de la folie...
Walk away trééééés bon choixXx Very Happy
nelly

Féminin Nombre de messages : 28

MessageSujet: Re: Justin dans la presse   Ven 20 Fév - 0:24

oui jlé trouvé trés bien cette interview sa change un peu
sarah

Féminin Nombre de messages : 17

MessageSujet: Re: Justin dans la presse   Jeu 5 Mar - 20:42

J'ai une horrible nouvelle, je suis tomber sur une interview de Justin Nozuka dans le magazine ... Public eeeuuuurk
Et il dit bien qu'il à une copine que "tout se passe très bien" qu'il est "amoureux" ...
Fallait s'y attendre je comprend mieu sa nouvelle chanson "Love" qu'il ns avait interpreter à Voltage sniiiif
little_nini
Criminal
Criminal

MessageSujet: Re: Justin dans la presse   Jeu 5 Mar - 21:46

Et en quoi c'est une "horrible" nouvelle ? Tant mieux pour lui. En plus apparemment, être amoureux le rend plus créatif. C'est tout bénef pour nous Smile
De toutes façons on le savait déjà qu'il avait une copine

MODERATRICE
siham NOZUKA
Seasons change
Seasons change

MessageSujet: Re: Justin dans la presse   Jeu 5 Mar - 22:46

oui le on lme savait déjà! fallait pas le redire looolll sa ma assez fait mal comme ça! une "frenchy girl from montréal!" looll!! il à le droit!
nanie
Golden Fan
Golden Fan

MessageSujet: Re: Justin dans la presse   Jeu 5 Mar - 23:59

lol!
moi je pensais que l'horrible nouvelle c'était qu'il soit dans 'Public'!!!
siham NOZUKA
Seasons change
Seasons change

MessageSujet: Re: Justin dans la presse   Ven 6 Mar - 0:02

mmddr le jour ou il sera dans public et ba au info il y aura "une jeune fan du jeune chanteur justin nozuka viens de se jetter par sa fenètre!loooll"
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Justin dans la presse   

Justin dans la presse
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 3 sur 6Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant